“Analysts sell out – that’s their business model.”
–Microsoft, internal document
Leaked due to the collusions case:
[T]hat was before Enderle brought Steve Ballmer into the mix. Here’s the message Enderle sent Microsoft’s CEO the next day.
- Prepare for the Steve Ballmer Deposition Following Crimes with Intel
- Might Steve Ballmer be Deposed for Collusion After All?
- The Return of Vista Collusions: Will Ballmer be Deposed Soon?
- Microsoft Tries to Dodge Vista Collusions Lawsuit as Ballmer Deposition Nears
- What We Can Learn About Novell from Intel-Microsoft-Dell-Hewlett-Packard Collusions
- Windows Update has Detected the Following Lawsuits are Available for Your PC
- William Poole of NComputing (Formerly Microsoft) Blamed in the Big Collusion
- More Information About Microsoft’s and Intel’s Crimes Against Customers
Update: Pamela Jones at Groklaw writes: “Enderle sending emails to Steve Ballmer (“Anyway it was still good to see you the other day and still think Scott is a jerk, travel safe!”), advising him on matters puts Enderle’s endless attacks on me and Groklaw in the first years of the SCO saga in a brand new context, I must say. It also puts my … um… admiration for Microsoft’s savvy at a new low.”