About the Editors
- Shane Coyle is the Founder of EDU-Nix.org.
- Roy Schestowitz is a researcher with a Ph.D. in Medical Biophysics, living and working around Manchester University. He advocates the use of Free Software and Open Source technology in the public and private sectors. He also uses his background in computing (Honours degree in Software Engineering) to make personal contributions to the Free Software movement. He has a 5-part career of fitness, media, consulting on FOSS, coding/systems administration, and scientific research/academic publication.
- XFaCE helps edit the Wiki and occasionally helps with articles.
- Eduardo Landaveri is the manager of the Spanish portal of Techrights. He describes himself as follows: “I’m a Network Technician in an educational Institution. I did my education in my home country. During the nineties I got involved with computers and networking and a career change happened. My involvement with Free/Libre Sofware and GNU/Linux began at the end of 2002. Currently I manage a multi-platform site of over 350 clients along with Cisco networking devices, but for my computing needs it is ALL GNU/Linux. I do spend my time taking care of my family and helping others migrate and educate people regarding Free/Libre Software.”
- “Twitter” helps with Links. He describes himself as “a free software advocate and amateur journalist. Twitter has worked in the computer services industry on and off for twenty years while pursuing a career in computing intensive areas of academia, engineering and physics. A single journalism class sparked fifteen years of amateur writing, which includes ten years of Slashdot submissions. Twitter was raised in New Orleans and now lives on the US gulf coast.”
Last edited in 2006
Updated in 2010
Occasional contributors added in 2011