Microsoft: developers are a one-night stand ..
- Subject: Microsoft: developers are a one-night stand ..
- From: "Doug Mentohl" <email@example.com>
- Date: 9 Jan 2007 06:58:26 -0800
- Complaints-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Injection-info: v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com; posting-host=220.127.116.11; posting-account=3HhNYA0AAAAqspOTnhUhR6uFSeI4uhjS
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: http://groups.google.com
- User-agent: G2/1.0
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:478422
23 Q. Okay. Apparently, Mr. Plamondon says there are very valuable
pawns in the struggle, however.
18 Q. Okay. He then goes on to say, I have decided that we should not
publish these extensions.
24 Q. Okay. And what's the effect of not documenting those
1 A. They won't be available.