sinofsky: write to Winsock ..
- Subject: sinofsky: write to Winsock ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:49:01 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:499923
From: Steven Sinofsky
To: Christopher Payne ?
Cc: Doug Henrich; James J allard; John Ludwig; Russel Siegeiman
Subject: Internet stuff
Date: Friday June 10 1994 PM
Thanks for your quick response and the additional info, Very useful.
What we should be doing is getting as many third parties writing as many
internet things on top of WinSock as possible, including as many WWW.
Gopher, TN3270, etc clients as they can afford to do.
We'd also love to see more server side work. Such as WWW and Gopher
servers of commercial grade.