DRI: why are our sales reps recommending MS-DOS ..
- Subject: DRI: why are our sales reps recommending MS-DOS ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:55:20 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:499576
To: Dick Williams
Fr: Dave Valentino
Date: May 30, 1991
Re: Discussion topics for Ingram meeting
As soon as IMD and Merisel were allowed by Microsooft to take back
orders on MS DOS 5.0 we were literally blown out of the water. IMD
marketing stall recommended that we "stay quit for 8 weeks or so" ..
Why are Merisel sales reps turning dealers that we referred to them into
MS DOS sales?
"... DR DOS, oh yeah we seel it but you should wait for MS DOS ..."