development of a Learning OS/2 product ..
- Subject: development of a Learning OS/2 product ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:44:24 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: MicroPlanet-Gravity/2.70.2067
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:501585
Learning DOS is an oppurtunistic entry into the educational market, It is synergistic with the needs of our primary target maeket and leverages our very high quality computer based training (CBT) technology. Future entries, including the development of a Learning OS/2 product, are an open issue.
X-iowa: court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.