don't let the big manufacturers off the per system hook ..
- Subject: don't let the big manufacturers off the per system hook ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:42:17 -0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: MicroPlanet-Gravity/2.70.2067
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:501607
From: jeremybu Wed Jun 22 13:55:35 1988
Subject: Unisys ....
Date: Wed Jun 22 13:52:42 1988
Revenue for our divisions is not the main issue. If we start letting the big manufacturers off the per system hook, our 100% goal for DOS penetration depends on our sucess with a larger number of smaller accounts, and that threatens dominance.
X-iowa: court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.