Allchin: make sure DR-DOS has problems in the future ..

>From bradsi Fri Sep 91 10:01:22 PDT
To bradc; jimail; johnlu; mikemur; paulma; russs; steveb; tonya
Cc: mackm
Subject: dri/novell/ibm

.. drdos has problems running windows today.
And I assume will have more problems in the futire.

..

To: bradsi
Subject: RE: dri/novell/ibm
Date Fri Sep 27 18:26:52 PDT 1991

You should make sure it has problems in the future :)

jim

..

>From bradc Fri Sep 27 18:35:22 1991
To: bradsi
Cc: bradc; richab; richf; loaya
Subject: FW: FYI - Windows message
Date Fri Sep 27 18:36:31 PDT 1991

..

I asked to have this forwarded to me.

Two cents from richf and I;

1) The check for dr dos better be perfect, otherwize you could be in a heep of
trouble ..

..

4) The PC-DOS statement is problematic if ibm calls dr dos pc dos 6 so we think
that we have to not state ms-dos or pc-dos directly

..

we can get the message out that they don't work with windows without seeming so
manipulative. We need to say the right thing so that people get the right
message - we are helping users by giving them info that windows is only tsted
on ms-dos.

http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/0000/PX00978.pdf
--

court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.