access to Novell’s SuperLab ..
- Subject: access to Novell’s SuperLab ..
- From: Doug Mentohl <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:50:44 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
- Organization: Datemas.de http://www.datemas.de
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0-30
- Xref: ellandroad.demon.co.uk comp.os.linux.advocacy:505557
From: Dav Miller
CC: WPCORPP1.CORP.TYMATT,WPCORP1 .CORP.RKING.Fortune.SJF-MAIL2. Dave
Subject: More on Agenda for Microsoft meetng
Date Thursday, January 5, 1996 6:10 AM
I am working with Microsoft on finalizing an agenda for the meeting
between Bill G. and Bob on January 10th. (Cindy Parsay is working on an
actual time but does not have one at this point. At this point, the
agenda is the same as the proposal I sent out before the holidays. They
have agreed to it as well It is the following:
I. NetWare client bundle with Windows95
Pertinent issues for Discussion
- Novell has delivered a draft of a license agreement
- Microsoft’s position is to continue development of NCP compatible
services. Will not agree to the contract if it means they stop NCP
- Microsoft would like cooperative product testing, access to Novell’s
SuperLab for Win95 testing.
Note: They would like to test their NCP server and clent efforts.
Please provide me with input to help finalize an agenda. If there is
anything that you feel should be added please let me know as soon as
- Dave -
court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.