winning API wars ..

From: John Frederiksen
Sent: Monday, October 27, 1997 9:45 AM
To: Mike Nash
Subject: FW: PR Training Confirmation and Reading Material

Mike,
I am currently confirmed for the Thursday of this class, but not for
Friday. I had scheduled to take Wed through Fri of that week off to
visit my Father on the east coast prior to the following weeks reviewers
tour. I moved the trip back by two days but need to travel on Friday. I
just wanted to make sure that you were aware of this. John F.