Java Redacted ..

From: Phil Garrett
Sent: Monday, June 30, 1997 9:21 PM
To: Nat Brown; Greg Hope; Mohsen Al- Ghosein; Rodney Limprecht
Cc: James Utzschneider
Subject: Java Soft Has Asked for Our reviews on Enterprise Java Beans

I got a call from Shel Finkelstein from Java Soft today. He has asked if we would like to like to review material they are producing regarding Enterprise Java Beans. I told Shel that I would contact the appropriate person in Microsoft to see if we are interested in doing this. I suspect that one of you is likely to be that person. Shel can be reached at 408-343-1873. Please let me know who, if anyone is going to pick this up. I promised that I would get back to Shel promptly.

If you wish, I can get more details from Shel. I only got a voice message from him and left a voice message in return. Although I am happy to call him, it might be more efficient if one of you talked with him directly.