Re: master.debian.org updating scripts, &c

    IanM> I'll be dealing with the ftp server today.  I've been out of it for
    IanM> the last week because a coworker was out of town and I had to cover
    IanM> for him.

    IanM> Yes, please start uploading to master.debian.org.  Everything uploaded
    IanM> over the past week to ftp.debian.org will get moved properly, so don't
    IanM> upload anything that successfully made it there.

Do we need special logins to upload to master.debian.org. When I try
to upload as anonymous I get:

    alvar@charon: ftp master.debian.org
    Connected to master.debian.org.
    220 master FTP server (Version wu-2.4(4) Fri Nov 17 10:34:46 MET 1995) ready.
    Name (master.debian.org:alvar): anonymous
    530-
    530-    Sorry, this site does not allow anonymous FTP.  You probably
    530-    meant to access the site ftp.debian.org.
    530-
    530 User anonymous access denied.
    Login failed.
    ftp>

Also, I and I suspect several other developers, currently mirror parts
of ftp.debian.org. Should we point our mirrors at master.debian.org or
stick with ftp.debian.org? is there a mirror login similar to buster -
fsf/gnu?

alvar

--
Alvar Bray

Meiko Limited        Phone:    +44 1454 616171
650 Aztec West       Fax:      +44 1454 618188
Bristol BS12 4SD     E-Mail:   alvar@meiko.co.uk
England              WWW: