Re: Incoming directory moved

Hello,

Could someone please tell me what the arrangement for uploading binaries
for different architectures is?  The m68k packages (and source patches BTW)
are accumulating at U-Mainz and i think that i should start moving them over
to master ... (I have been added by Bruce to this list some weeks ago, so
i have missed any possible discussions ...)

In a different matter: Alpha development is on halt because i had to turn over
my nice little 233 MHz-Alpha to our VMS crew who need it to prepare the booth
for this years Cebit (They are going to show XDM for VMS in case somebody is
curious).  So i ll have to wait until the replacement is ready.

But there is a silver lining at the horizon:
A german company selling Alpha-Clones has shown interest in Linux/Alpha and i
am trying to convince them to give me a development system in exchange for me
giving them advice which distribution to package with their machines, it's your
guess what i am going to recommend ... :)

Dominik