Re: My role in the Project

Thanks, Ian, for the incredible amount of stuff you've done.

Ian will re-post his announcement to debian-announce in 24 hours or so.

So far, the management arrangement is:

	I break ties, delegate authority, and make final decisions where
	necessary.

	Bdale Garbee is delegated final-decision power for matters concerning
	FTP archives and the debian.org internet domain. This includes archive
	arrangement, who will be the FTP mirrors, what systems get aliases
	in debian.org, etc. I will advise but not override him.

	Ian Jackson continues his role as package system designer.

	Everybody else continues to do what they are currently doing :-) .

I am hanging out the "help wanted" sign for other areas of project
management. I would like to delegate as much as possible. Any suggestions?

	Thanks

Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> A campaigner for Clinton and against Censorship.
Toy Story: $183M and counting. At $184M it will beat the #1 movie of 1995.