Please note IPO Address changes for Master...

Hi Guy Thomas;  On 20-Mar-96 you wrote:

> I just tried this.
>
> minke% telnet master.debian.org -l gthomas
> Trying 192.6.120.248... Connected to master.debian.org.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> Password:
> Login incorrect
>
> old-master login:
>
> ---

A classic.  This is the 5th such message.  So pay close attention to this
mundane detail:

> Trying 192.6.120.248... Connected to master.debian.org.  << OLD master

> old-master login:                                        << Another clue

Old master was on 192.6.120.248

NEW master is on  206.139.73.161

You should (choose one)

a.  kill -HUP `pidof named` on your name server
b.  Tell the operator/admin of the DNS to update his records
c.  Use the IP address I gave you until your DNS expires and re-loads.

Sincerely Yours,
                           (Sent on 03/20/96, 18:18:51)
Simon Shapiro              i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
Shimon@i-Connect.Net       13455 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140 Beaverton OR 97008