response from RMS

This is the response I got from RMS. It sounds as if he strongly wants
those minor points. Are we interested in having Debian be "the" GNU system?
I'd rather be "the" Linux system and avoid the politics.

	Thanks

	Bruce

--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story", at greater than $184,200,000 in domestic box office