Re: dchanges, architecture component, parseable filenames

A> Some people don't like the indentation sets the block structure but
A> you quickly get used to it and even like it.

To tell the truth, this seemed the biggest drawback that was
immediately obvious.  Aside from asthetic concerns, it seemed like it
could make it much more difficult to automatically generate code for a
given task.  You always have to worry about the global indentation
level...

A> Speed wise it is about the same as perl.  Start-up times seems to
A> be faster as it stores away the byte-compiled code from modules.

Byte compiling is good :>

Hmm, now I just have to decide if I want to learn yet another
language.  I was just getting used to perl (if you ever get used to
it), and I guess I could consider which one might contribute more to
the likelihood I'll get a job if/when I ever get out into the real
world.

A> ... and thrice daily do I PRAY to the great gods of PYTHON and
A> their prophet Guido, making sacrifical offerings [SPAM] and
A> chanting the holy words [dead parrot sketch] and ritually cursing
A> the DEVIL spawn PERL and JAVA :-)

Spammdy Spam...  no I fling her...

--
Rob