It's not being a good day.

I just accidentaly copied this mail to debian-announce. It says something
rather undiplomatic.

	Sorry.

] From bruce Thu May  2 12:30:24 1996
] To: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens),
]     sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov (Tim 'Death before Decaf' Sailer)
] Subject: Re: Debian 1.1 Beta Test Download Instructions
] Cc: debian-announce@lists.debian.org
]
] > I set up a 2nd machine (llug2.sep.bnl.gov) to offload some of the
] > traffic from sun10.sep.bnl.gov.
]
] Thanks, Tim!
]
] > Since 0900 today, there have been almost 1000 ftp connections to this
] > machine.
]
] Sorry about the storm. Crosslink is mirroring you and I'm going to announce
] their mirror as being available later on as well. I even suggested to Matt
] that he get the critical files from your system since he still can't reach
] "master". I want to wring his neck, but that's another issue. I'm also wiring
] other systems around ftp.debian.org .
]
] > so should be ready to accept ftp sessions by 1600 EDT.
]
] OK. I'll check it later and make a mirror announcement this afternoon.
]
] 	Thanks!
]
] 	Bruce