Re: Bug report question

Michael Meskes writes ("Bug report question"):
> Is it possible to set up the bug-report system to mail a copy of the report
> to the maintainer of the package when the bug is reported? I just realized
> that I somehow missed (or lost) one bug report against my modules package.

Yes, this would in principle be possible, and in practice it might
even get implemented at some point.

However, this would have to be a global decision for all package
maintainers - there's no way we can keep a list of who does and
doesn't want this.

So, if the consensus is that this ought to be done I'll get around to
implementing it at some point.

Ian.