Re: Question about my person

> From: Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>
> Subject: Re: Question about my person
>

> > As you might imagine I don't like the idea of putting hours of work into new
> > packages just to get such harsh emails. I can imagine better use of my time.
>
> Indeed.  Imagine how I must feel about dselect ...

Sorry Ian.  I for one really appreciate the work you have done.  Without dpkg
(& friends) there would be no Debian.  I have some problems with dselect, but
I have not looked at it (or therefore bitched about it) for a while.  Perhaps
it is time to look at it again.  My problems with dselect are, I think, mostly
cosmetic.  (And I'm pretty sure that there is an awful lot of program "under
the hood".)

> Ian.

Thanks,
David