Internet Traffic - Computer Science FTP Server (fwd)

OK.. Folks here we go :(

This is from my boss from his boss which is from his boss.. So we are
moving down the chain.....

The limit has been set to _5_ this is all I am going to run until we get
the server moved... I am running at 80 on the mirror list however if a
mirror at this point has not received the current password they are going
to be having _REAL_ problems getting into the system....

So lets please start looking for a new server.....

I am more than willing to allow mirrors to connect to this site. But
after this we will be unable to support debian....

Sorry for the inconvenience... But debian has just grown past our current
capacity...

Anyone on a T3?? Willing to give up space??

If debian was non-profit I might be able to get a 155Mbit ATM uplink out
of chicago for the price of a machine...

Matthew S. Bailey