Re: References to GNU/Linux

I've been thinking about all the "Debian GNU/Linux" stuff...

Even though we are no longer associated with the FSF, would it not be
possible to leave the "GNU" in anyway?

Regardless of what you think of RMS, he does have a point when he says
that all Linux systems contain a lot of GNU code.  Perhaps we could leave
that title in (or a variation thereof) just in consideration of that.

It seems "Debian GNU/Linux" is reasonably accurate, though I personally
would balk at "Debian/GNU Linux".

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )