Re: URGENT!

On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> If microworld doesn't have sufficient bandwidth, please feel free to set
> the anonymous limit to 0, and tell us which mirrors need new homes. We will
> move them to other sites as soon as we can.

Bandwidth is not going to be a problem as far as web is concerned and the
mirror load is actually trivial anymore I only have 4 mirrors hanging
directly off from ftp.cps.cmich.edu Now... These four people will never
notice the problem and most likely I would suggest they might as well
move back to master...

Matt