>From extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU!matth Wed Jun  5 18:47:36 1996
To: johnr@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Cc: bruce@pixar.com, mbailey@ftp.debian.org
Subject: extro's mirror is old and debian 1.1 release is imminent
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:47:11 +1000
From: Matthew Hannigan <matth@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU>

John,

I got this message on the debian-announce mailing list.

When I checked extro's ftp mirror, (aka ftp://ftp.usyd.edu.au/linux/debian)
it seems quite out of date - newest file seems to be about March 10.
(Possibly because ~ftp was full for a while)

Could we get the mirror going again?  It migh be worthwhile
removing all the current stuff.

Regards
	-Matt