Re: Two problems that need to be fixed before the release

I've never heard of this "ae" bug. It didn't show up during any of my
boot floppy testing. Are you sure we can't live with it?

The mirror problem will resolve itself eventually. We probably won't
announce any non-up-to-date mirrors when we make the release announcement
on Monday. I hope we can get a proper Packages file generated by Monday,
too.

I think we're going to have to drop a bunch of sites from the mirror
list anyway, as we are in danger of overloading master.debian.org , and
ftp.debian.org isn't there to support the mirrors any longer.
We have a whole bunch of sites now that mirror master directly but aren't
interested in feeding other mirror sites. I don't think we can afford to
go on with that.

	Thanks

	Bruce