Re: mirror account at ftp.debian.org disabled?

Bruce Perens writes:

> ftp.debian.org got moved because the system at cmich.edu went away.
> Matt must have forgotten that you were mirroring it.
> Simon is running ftp.debian.org out of i-connect now. I guess
> you can get a mirror account from him, but I wish we could find a
> secondary mirror site in Australia. We have five sites there (if you
> count U. Tasmania), none of which feed each other.

Well I guess we could feed off Karl Ferguson's tower site, he's close
by to us, I don't know if there are other sites in australia that
are reliably up to date.

Anyway can I get a mirror account Simon?

Andrew

--
Of course...lager...the only thing that can kill a vindaloo.
     -- Lister, fighting the vindaloo monster in Red Dwarf `DNA'

Andrew Howell				      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au
Perth, Western Australia	     andrew@it.com.au andrew@debian.org