Debian haters?

I was perusing some old news (haven't really read news during the summer),
and noticed that at least one person seems to be actively badmouthing
Debian. I won't mention his name here, though interested people can
probably find it out easily by searching dejanews.

I don't know if this requires any action. Those who read news
regularly might want to keep an eye for it, and respond courteously
and intelligently. Not with flames, accusations or complaints. Just
show him to be wrong, when he is (his major peeve seems to be dselect's
interface, and I agree with him that it isn't user friendly enough).
Those who have read <http://www.iki.fi/liw/texts/advocating-linux.html>
hopefully know what I mean.

I'm sure there are others, probably for each major distribution. This
one just hit me in a sensitive spot, given my affiliation with Debian.