Re: don't panic!

Excuse me if I'm having amnesia, but why am I on this list? I have not
recollection of being added.

Please remove me.

 >Date: Mon, 23 Sep 96 17:43 PDT
 >From: bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)
 >
 >I got a phone call a moment ago from a developer who was concerned about
 >the status of the project. There are so many people putting their packages
 >up for adoption that this person was very concerned about whether or not
 >we could go on.
 >
 >My answer was that at this point I think I couldn't kill the project if I
 >tried. Not everybody gets to see this the way Ian, Simon, Sven, and I do,
 >but we are getting very close to having a new maintainer sign up each work
 >day. There will be a whole lot of turn-over as old maintainers go on to
 >other things and new ones come on line. This, however, is not bad for the
 >project.
 >
 >Some of the problems are mine - I have been holding up the 1.2 release
 >schedule, and must get off of the critical path soon.
 >
 >If anyone has concerns, we should discuss them here.
 >
 >	Thanks
 >
 >	Bruce
 >

 >--

  Art Mellor       : Midnight Networks 200 Fifth Avenue Waltham MA 02154
  art@midnight.com : Vox 617/890-1001 Fax 0028  The Best in Network Validation

   I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat veggies
      - button catalog available from nancy@genie.slhs.udel.edu