I'll be gone for a while

1. http://www.iki.fi/liw/debian/ will have in about 24 hours the
   current, official PGP versions. Sven, could you put them on
   tu-dresden, until I get pgp_2.6.3-2 done? The "Provides: pgp"
   bug is fixed in my development sources, but I'm having trouble
   with exmh's automatic signature checking (it sometimes doesn't
   work), and haven't had time to investigate it yet.

2. I've fixed the dwww bugs reported recently, and will make a new
   release when I have some time.

3. I'm about half finished with the talk I'll give on Debian and
   Linux at the EurOpen.SE conference at the end of next week.
   I hope to make an updated draft available a few days before
   I leave so that you all can comment on it and I will have time
   to make any necessary changes.

4. My cousin has just been murdered, and I won't have time for
   hacking or public discussions until we've recovered a
   bit. Don't expect anything from me until the end of the week.
   I may be slow with things even after that. I'll read at least
   personal mail, but I won't respond to anything unless it's really
   important. Think about knives and think about important.

5. No need to comment on this. I'm OK, I just need to think about
   things. It can be tough to be an atheist.