debian bug system

Hello
    Since i didn't find this in programmer/policy manuals, i will
    ask this here, the problem is that i don't know how to deal with
    debian-bugs system. i.e how to report a bug and how to report
    that bug is fixed
    And another quiestion, why does "Debian bugs system" still thinks
    that Martin is jed maintainer, can you plz change that?
    Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.north.de> (9 bugs):
     jed          4874  jed has wrong dependency on slang
thks
borik

___

"Boris D. Beletsky" <borik@isracom.co.il>
Nicaragua st. 3/15 Jerusalem Israel 96586
For pgp public key, e-mail me
with subject "get pgp-key"
___

"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be."  -- Lao Tsu