Re: Debian CD? (fwd)

[Background: cheapbytes is a company specializing in very low priced Linux
 products. They've done stunts like Slackware and Red Hat CD-ROMs for
 a few dollars.]

It looks like cheapbytes is becoming interested in doing a Debian CD-ROM.

Bruce, can you please give them an answer wearing your Project Leader hat?

I haven't been following the lists very closely lately, but I haven't seen
a date for 1.2 yet.

Even if we can't give them a date yet, promising them a "two week advance
warning" or such would be nice.