Binary-Only packages

There's been a lot of discussion lately about where to put
binary-only packages, but no discussion on how to build them. A
'debian/rules binary' successfully builds my addressbook and acrobat
packages, but 'dpkg-buildpackage -b' fails because it can't find a
.dsc file to PGP sign. Is there a workaround?
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150