Sendmail < 8.8.3

As you are hopefully all aware by now there is a vulnerability in all
sendmail 8.7/8.8 software. Eric Allman has released 8.8.3 of the package
to resolve this. While this bug requires local shell access it is being
actively exploited.

Can you all please provide me with the site, and preferably MD5 or PGP
signatures for the fixed packages tomorrow (Tuesday) in time for the
CERT advisory.

If you don't ship sendmail please reply with that info so I can tag your
distribution as "not vulnerable"

Alan (rapidly growing attached to qmail)