I'm locked out

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this ...

I haven't been able to follow any of the lists for the past month
(busy with our new born son), so I may have missed something about the
organization of master etc.

I'm locked out of master (userid=giuseppe). My standard password (the
same I use on my home machine) doesn't work. Could some kind soul
reset it?

The only thing I've been able to do for the new release was to make
sure that all bugs in diald were closed. I seem to have been
unsuccessful with the upload. Could somebody check in Incoming for me
to see if diald (revision 7) is there and/or has already been
installed in the distribution? Previous versions of diald may not
install correctly, so I would like to get the new one in before the
deadline.

Thanks,

Giuseppe