Re: Standard X Toolkit (was: Re: Pushing V?)

> Dominik Kubla:
>> My suggestion is to designate a X toolkit as the standard x toolkit
>> and build all applications using this toolkit.

> This would require rewriting all applications. Next suggestion?

This is wrong, as you might as well know.  I wish you wouldn't make
such imperativ statements, even if they were right.  Those kill any
further discussion.

If there is any desire to discuss the "pro and contra" of such a
decision, i am willing to do so, but right now i see no gain in
pursing the discussion on the mailing list.

Dominik Kubla