Re: Restructing Debian

Here's a bit of ugliness:

perl -ne '@n=split(" ",((/^\S*\s+\"?([^"]*)\"?</)[0] || (/^\S*\s+.*\(\"?([^"]*)\"?\)/)[0]));print lc($n[$#n]), "\n"' /home/Debian/ftp/debian/indices/Maintainers | sort | uniq -c | sort +0nr

which uses just the last name to do the calculation.  It's
understandable that lots of people have multiple addresses, but some
of you can't even agree on what to call yourselves and whether it
should be upper case or not.

There are 918 votes and 125 voters, but you only need to buy off the
top 19 people to have over half the votes.  Make of this what you
will.

     42	lameter
     40	hess
     38	dienes