Christmas

I think this is a worthy off-topic mail.

Mike

from www.hmco.com:

---begin quoted text--

     In The Polar Express, following a magical train ride to the North
     Pole, a young boy discovers that only those willing to believe can
     hear the sound of the sleigh bell Santa Claus has given him. The
     campaign translates the book's sense of wonder and message of faith
     into an invitation to help children who can't be home during the
     holidays.

     To participate all you need is a free minute or two to post a
     message on this site and, like the young boy in The Polar Express,
     the willingness to truly believe in the spirit of the season. For
     every 25 messages received, HMI will donate a copy of The Polar
     Express or another children's book to a children's hospital.

     Our goal this year is to receive 50,000 messages, TWICE the goal we
     set in 1995. So join the campaign, share the spirit and pass this
     URL along to anyone else who's willing to share!

     Send a message now and help us reach our goal! Or browse messages
     to read what fellow campaign contributors wrote.

                    As of Wednesday, December 11, 1996,
               The Share the Spirit Message Count is 50,000!!
-----end quoted text---

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005