Re: A funny thing about Debian being jinxed.

Some of the Debian problems have been bad luck.  The latest release,
however, had too many changes made the last minute.  Some of those
changes included bugs.  There were other bugs which didn't get caught
until the packages were released more widely (two of them were mine).

Those mistakes are behind us.  After we choose a board, we can address
the issue of better releases.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin@aimnet.com