Is this grounds for a bug report?

helpful Gcc: nnfolder+archive:archive
From: Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu>
Date: 09 Jan 1997 07:31:35 -0600

I just got this email.  I was completely confused until I tried to
look at http://www.sampo.com/.

After I finished chuckling, I replied with a CC to root@sampo.com who
will hopefully explain things further.

Guy

From: Crtmgr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 07:43:44 -0500 (EST)
To: maor@debian.org
Subject: use of Internet address "www.sampo.com"

My name is Dennis Riccetti and I am the Director of Administration with Sampo
Technology, Inc., a computer monitor manufacturer located in the United
States in Norcross, GA.  We are preparing to publish our webpage on the
Internet and have discovered that your website is linked to the above
Internet address of "www.sampo.com."  I have been reviewing Debian's various
websites and I have not been able to figure out the connection.  We are
obviously interested in using this address for our website and I would
appreciate it greatly if someone could contact me either by e-mail or by
telephone to discuss this further.  If this is not your website connection, I
would like to know who I need to contact.  Please contact me as soon as
possible.  My telephone number here in Georgia is 770-449-6220 and my e-mail
address is crtmgr@aol.com.  Thank you.