Re: project leader position

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Christoph wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:
>
> bruce >Dear Board of Directors and other folks,
> bruce >
> bruce >As soon as the run-off election ends, I would like you to select a
> bruce >project leader. As you know, I am very reluctant to accept the position
> bruce >but will take it on for one more year if it is necessary. I would
> bruce >strongly encourage you to look at other qualified candidates.
>
> Could you please take the whole process of constituting the BOD etc in
> your hands? You are the project leader right now and I think it would be
> fitting to have at least that much continuity.
>
> Since we are in the process of beginning our organization it would be good
> if you would stay on. I at least do not want a drastic change which might
> come about if the process of constituting new leadership is not guided by
> someone experienced. Try to shift duties to others if you do not have time
> for some things but keep the reigns please!

Please reread the election results.  Bruce is on the BoD.  I see
no reason for him to be both a board member and project leader if
he doesn't want to.  His presence on the board should be enough
to keep continuity.  Please listen to the leader and elect a new
leader.

Thanks

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.