Re: [OFFTOPIC] rc5-race is running!

Last night, I added one 133Mz to the effort. Here are few simple tips
for those with dial-up isp accounts and with similar machine:

(1) Connect to isp and get several Keyspaces by excecuting this several
    times:

% nohup /usr/bin/nice -9 loop.sh rc5-client-linux-i486 -i debian@debian.org &

(2) Disconnect from isp

(3) When the all the Keyspaces are done, reconnect to isp and you will get
    more. There is plenty for everybody. :)

 The nice(1) is usefull prevent noticable delays. How many Keyspaces you
 want depends on how soon you plan to reconnect to isp: with 16 keyspaces
 times 30 minutes per Keyspace, you are done approximatly 8 hours later.
 When you reconnect, all the 16 keyspaces will register at once. And if you
 forget to reconnect on time, the processes will sleep, and every minute will
 check for route connectivity. A crontab job comes handy.

 On the first try, start with one keyspace and you will see the results in
 30 minutes.

 I heard of a $10,000 award for the domain that comes firsts. That is why
 it is important to supply the "-i debian@debian.org" option.

 Thanks

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida