Re: AW: No shadow for 1.3?

Hi,

	I am using version 4.00-1 of xlockmore, and it works just fine
 with shadow. From the non-standard (??) field  Breaks in shadow
 password, we see:

Breaks: sudo (<<1.4.1-1),    wu-ftpd (<<2.4-20), netstd (<<2.04-1),
        xlockmore (<<3.9-0), vlock (<0.9-1)

	I seem to have all the right versions, (except vlock, that I
 don't have at all). I have not encountered *any* problems with shadow
 so far.

	manoj

Desired=Unknown/Install/Remove/Purge
||/ Name            Version        Description
+++-===============-==============-============================================
ii  shadow-login    960810-1       Login utility from the shadow password suite
ii  shadow-passwd   960810-1       Manage shadow password and group files
ii  shadow-su       960810-1       su binary from the shadow password suite
ii  sudo            1.5.2-1        Provides limited super user privileges to sp
ii  wu-ftpd         2.4-27         A powerful replacement for the standard ftpd
ii  netstd          2.12-1         Networking binaries and daemons for Linux
ii  xlockmore       4.00-1         Lock X11 display until password is entered.
pn  vlock           <none>         (no description available)
>>"Bruce" == Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> writes:

Bruce> Guy,

Bruce> Are you going to move the shadow packages into 1.3 ? It's
Bruce> probably appropriate, and it sounds like one program
Bruce> ("xlockmore") needs revision but should be no problem.

--
 What did Mickey Mouse get for Christmas?  A Dan Quayle watch.  heard
 from a Mike Dukakis field worker