Re: IMPORTANT: RSA Data Security Challenge participants please read

> Never the less, people still enjoy the (meaningless) race aspect of
> it.  I imagine most people running it for debian would just drop out
> rather than contribute to the anonymous LI address.

Why not compromise, and use Shaya Potter's idea of pointing the
SOCKSified clients to a SOCKS server running on master or some other
debian.org address?

That way debian.org shows up on the top-ten lists (probably as #1 on
both "fastest hosts" and "fastest domains"), but we still show
solidarity with the rest of the linux community by using
linux@linuxnet.org.  Or am I missing something?