   Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 18:15:17 -0700
   From: Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
   To: debian-private@lists.debian.org
   Subject: Re: Users Council & Debian (linux) counter ideas

   In article <199703021844.NAA09798@rasmus.star.net> you wrote:
   : I have always liked the concept of consumer driven decision making.

   It is indeed useful for some questions...

   : ... it would give the "vast unwashed hordes" a way for even the
   : simplest newbie to get involved.

   As long as we never forget the fallacy in assuming that "100,000 lemmings
   can't be wrong"...

   1/2 :-)

   Bdale