Debian mailing lists up again

Good day everyone,

  Last night Bruce Perens has removed all debian-* mailinglists from
  master.debian.org and tried to set them up on another machine, but
  failed.

  Mike Neuffer and I have rudimentary restored two of the lists, namely
  debian-private and debian-user, both running on lists.debian.org alias
  master.debian.org.

  This means that again the header fields are different to what they
  looked like in former times.  I apologize for these disagreeableness.

  We hope that we can re-open the other lists soon and have them moved
  to another machine, the bod should discuss this.

  If you don't know what I'm talking about, were never subscribed to
  any of these lists nor want to subscribe, please send a mail to one of
  the following addresses:

  debian-private-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
	  in case debian-private occurs in your header fields
  or

  debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
	  in case debian-user occurs in your header fields

  The list debian-devel isn't restored but only aliassed to
  debian-private.  If you mis someone, please tell the person to contact
  me at one of the above addresses.

Best regards,

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/ Kernel-Patching in DOS? Selten so gelacht!   -- Jochen Schoof /