Re: Open letter to Martin Schulze

I've been reading debian-private again for a few months; the hostility
and downright nastiness exhibited by some of you greatly saddens me.
During my tenure as Project Leader, I locked horns with a number of
people on a number of occasions, but there was always a sense of
respect for one another no matter how big the difference of opinion.
I just don't see that from some of you.

Bruce has done an outstanding job as Project Leader.  He has donated
countless hours of his time for the good of the Project and has taken
it to a higher level.  Please show him the respect he deserves!  If
you have an opinion, please voice it respectfully.  If you're
incapable of doing that, please go away and stop making trouble for
the rest of us.

This isn't anything more than symbolic, since I'm in the process of
coordinating a move across the country and haven't had much time to
be involved, but if Bruce goes, I go too.