Re: Splitting Debian into two projects

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Jim Pick writes:
>
> > present it as an ultimatum, or whatever, it sounds like
> > power games to me...
>
> It is a power game...

It is this perception on your part that has lead you on your current
crusade. You are in error.
Debian is a distribution, not an organization. Bruce doesn't own it. You
don't own it. I don't own it. Yet, we all own it, to the extent that any
free software can be owned, to the extent that we contribute to it's
creation. None of your current public efforts have done anything to
contribute to this effort.

Later,

Dwarf