Re: Appologies all around...

In your email to me, Brian C. White, you wrote:

> > OK, I'll throw in another apology. I've been an arrogant over-reacting
> > asshole! It's too early for beer.
>
> Whiskey, then?  <laugh>

Then the chaser.. :) It's never *really* too early for beer, is it?
Just a little late for yesterday. <shrug> As strange as this sounds,
none of this has really bothered me. I see lots of my feelings,words,
and emotions from everyone that has spoken up on all these issues.
We're all human, and all react to pressures (both real and perceived) and
situations in different ways. Almost everyone (I said *almost* everyone)
has made rash or hurtfull remarks, and done things out of pure emotional
reaction that they were sorry for later. Instead of trying to pin blame,
or get the last word, or whatever else is going on, I personally think
that we should let the board do what they are doing, (and wait for
then to release what is happening), and let Bruce, whom they appointed,
and the officers whom *he* appointed do what has been *working*. We are
goal oriented, right? Debian has been immensely successful up to this
point, so something must be going right...

Sorry.. I'm done with my monologue..

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
       "It is a damned poor mind indeed that can't think of at