Re: A Solution

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Enrique Zanardi wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Martin Schulze wrote:
>> Partially our structure has to be reverted.  We IMHO need a public
>> available todo list.  It explicitely has to contain a detailed list.
>
> IMO, the list should enumerate the ongoing efforts, who is doing
> what, and the current state, 'a la' Linux Projects Map.

I don't mean to take away from the idea of a publically avaiable to-do
list, as I think it is a good one.

But let's not forget that we already have one good publically
available to-do list---called the "debian bug tracking system"---that
has close to 2,000 entries at this point.  Reducing this to a
manageable number would go a long way toward making the bug tracking
list feel more like a to-do list again and less like a graveyard.