Re: Incoming ?

sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov (Tim Sailer) writes:

> My mirror just ran at noon EDT, and now I have *3* releases mirrored.
> I'm out of space. I guess I have to block hamm until rex et al. goes
> away...

The size of bo, contrib, and non-free dropped a lot though.
Unfortunately I had to move all the non-i386 binaries into hamm.  The
current scheme doesn't support long-term development very well (ie -
development extending across more than one release).

The current sizes of the different releases are:

560530    stable (rex, rex-fixed, rex-updates)
998979    frozen (bo, contrib, non-free)
211025    unstable (hamm)
260616    other cruft (README*, doc, indices, tools, project, upgrades, ...)

2031150 for the whole thing!  Naming 2.0 hamm was most appropriate, as
it may need 3 CDs.

Guy